Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cass Took Us to the Dog Park

I had my first experience at the dog park. Mommy and Daddy said Cass needed to get out on her turf, so she doesn't feel like second fiddle. We try to include her in the feedings, diaper changes and strolling, but she only gets excited about the strolling. Whatever we need to do to keep Cass happy...I secretly know that I'm the star of this show!

I also broke in the brand new all terrain stroller. Thank God nobody was in the parking lot when we got there! I love my parents, and I know this is all new to them, but you should have seen them trying to get the stroller set up and ready to go. Then we had to go through it all over again when it was time to go home - again, nobody had to witness this fiasco!

Cass Leads the Way



Check Out My Sweet Ride



This is what I thought of the Dog Park

Some other things I've been up to lately:


Laughing at those funny bugs on my swing


A Visit from Uncle Fran



Me Looking Cute




Mommy said something funny





Making Eye Contact & Laughing with Mommy















No comments: