Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I was of course spoiled by grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, and cousins. I'm used to being at home in the peace and quiet of my house, so going to Grandma and Grandpa's for almost a week was quite the change - all of these kids running around, playing with my toys; four dogs licking me; sleeping in a pack and play, having to listen to Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa order each other around when they were getting things ready on Christmas Eve...boy was I happy to come home to my nice big quiet crib.

I've hit some major milestones since the last post. I am now sleeping through the night, and none of this five hour at a time stuff the experts call sleeping through the night, I am talking 7pm to 7am. Mommy and Daddy keep telling everyone that life is bliss in the Tomczuk house - funny, I thought that started on August 6, 2008. My second accomplishment is rolling over from my belly to my back. One problem, I haven't quite figured out how to roll from my back to my belly. Mommy and Daddy heard me scream like crazy one night because I had rolled over in my sleep, couldn't figure out how get back to my belly, and woke myself up. Finally, I have sort of started giggling, I've included a video, you be the judge on whether it qualifies as a giggle!

Check back in a few weeks, we're starting cereal soon, and there are sure to be some good pictures!




Flashing my Baby Blues



Me in my "Beary" Cute Snowsuit



Hanging Out in My New Favorite - The Exersaucer!

Giving Mommy a Great Big Grin


Watching the Fish in my Aquarium



Daddy Tickling Me


Me and my Cousins on Christmas Eve




Meeting Great Aunt Sharon




Exhausted after Helping Santa



Christmas Day with the Halstead's (look at my Dad's dorky smile)



Trying to snap a picture before afternoon nap meltdown - too late!!





Playing with Addy and Avery





Laughing at Uncle Brock's Sweet Hair

Game Day with Grandma and Grandpa Mueller, Addy and Avery





Opening Presents from Santa






Daddy and I Hanging Out


My First New Year's Eve with the Serrano's and the Meece's



Chris telling me how cool I am




















No comments: