Sunday, March 15, 2009

Odds and Ends

While Mom's been slacking at blogging, she and Daddy haven't missed a beat with the camera! Here's what I've been up to the past few months:



I Found my Penis


Snuggling with Mommy


Eating Elmo



Hanging out with my babysitter, Genevieve (hope I spelled that right!)




Cass, my new pillow!



Diego turned 1!






Pestering Diego, grabbing faces is my new thing.




Practicing my hoops





How cute am I?




Mangoes were the food of choice for the week, and I loved them...



...the ones that made it in my mouth!




Trying on my new hat, we're planning a vacation!



Valentine's Day, I was a little "Love Monster" with my cousin Nicole




Me and Auntie Barb




My Visitors...Tim, Sue and Nicole




Starting to practice with a spoon




Hmmm, there's a baby looking at me


I had a cold, with big sticky boogers, and then I rolled over. Guess our floor needed vacuuming!




I Love Baths:)

Me and Mommy - check out my wavy hair!

No comments: