Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tribute to Great Grandpa George

We lost my Great Grandpa Sawyer a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't already know that's where my middle name George came from! Mommy tells me he prayed very hard for me; before I existed, while I was in her tummy, and after I was born. When Mommy and Daddy were trying so hard to have me, Grandpa Sawyer was a rock for Mommy. He helped her find the strength to get through that difficult time. Now Mommy tells me that Grandma and Grandpa Sawyer are our guardian angels.

Grandpa was a wonderful man and we are going to miss him very much, so I thought I would dedicate one of my blog posts to him. I can hear him saying...."what in the devil is a blog"?

Here are some pictures of he and I:











Mommy had the good sense to sit down with Grandpa one day and videotape him telling stories. I'll share one of them with you...this feller had a sense of humor!

I love you Grandpa!










No comments: