Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring is Almost Here, and I've Been Busy

Here's a quick update on my eighth month!


I'm a Little Ham


Looking Dapper in my Church Clothes



Laughing for the Camera




Testing out the Shades for Vacation (we leave for Florida tomorrow!)



Daddy took Cass outside and came back to find me here



Mommy was saying something very interesting





First bath all by myself in the BIG tub!

Bedtime with Daddy



The coffee table is my favorite thing to crawl on:
Side View

Front View


Back View




Ready for my Walk to the Park



I loved my first time in the swing!


Reading a Book in my Bedroom



Cass lets me harass her daily


Ready for Opening Day! What do you mean we're going to Algoma and not Miller Park?


Hugging my Cousin Sophia


Oh, there's the camera, I better make a goofy face

Flying Baby, my favorite game!



Eating Auntie Brenda's Face


Happy Easter!








"Finding" my Easter Basket


Ooohhh, books, puzzles....


...and a truck, woohoo!


Prepare yourselves, my adoring fans, pictures from Florida will be next. Imagine moi in the ocean, flashing my abs (or my chubby baby belly), getting a tan (yeah right, with SPF 1000?) and sporting my cabana wear (that is true, they've got some stylin' clothes for me)!
Love,
Isaac



















































No comments: