Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted!

Ok, so I'm not a Go Go's fan, that's all Mommy, but our vacation in Florida was great!! We had a relaxing week, I was a champ on both flights. I played peek-a-boo with the ladies sitting behind me, as you can imagine, they thought I was adorable. Just doing my best to uphold the title of World's Cutest Baby:) Enjoy the photos!

Wild and crazy hair in the humidity


Kicking around in the pool

Lounging poolside, waiting for my drink


So excited to be out of sub-zero temps!



Protecting the noggin from the sun


Playing with my new shovel


This looks like the commercial...paradise




I ate sooooo much sand, and wasn't phased one bit.


Snoozing on the beach with Daddy


We met Daddy's cousin TJ and his wife Brenda and cruised around on their boat, I even got to drive the boat!


I fell asleep, being a captain is exhausting!


I woke up really happy...






...and they taught me how to fish


I am too cute


I'm getting into all kinds of mischief these days.



Heading to the beach


I wasn't to happy about being in the ocean, it was too cold.



I loved being in the sand!




My new favorite thing, I love to stand!




On the beach with Daddy


Yummy Margaritas!



Going out for a stroll


Happy to be playing in the pool



Floating in the shade under my canopy

Out on the town for dinner


"Let's see what else I can do to wrap them around my little finger!"



Who are these handsome devils?


Trying to stay entertained while Mommy and Daddy get through dinner


Daddy gave me a bite of ice cream, yummy!


Our cute family!
Cool dude in Daddy's hat
Walking to the beach to watch the sunset
Last night of vacation

Giving Mommy kisses


Watching the beautiful sunset over the Gulf























No comments: