Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day, Memorial May!

This month was a month of firsts for me, oh wait, that's my whole little life! I started eating non-pureed food (mostly feeding myself), went to the zoo, went for a bike ride, attended my very first parade, got my first haircut, took my first trip to Chicago, and started cruising along furniture....whew, that's a lot of activity in 31 days!




Smiley Baby




Ready to Ride, Safety First!





Let's Roll Daddy



Playing with my friend Diego





The Santiago and Tomczuk men at play




Swinging with Silly Sophia





Laughing at Auntie Brenda







Sophia playing at the park





Awww, Sophia loves me




Playing with my elephant, monkey, and hippo






Ready for a family walk





Early morning snooze with Daddy and Cass



Helping Daddy vacuum




Reaching for magazines, remote controls and anything else I'm not supposed to have




Eating yogurt, carrots, cheese, mmmm, I love cheese!

Diego and I making music in Chicago - we went to visit our friends Ed and Penelope!



My first trip to the zoo, why do they keep asking me if I see the elephant?




Ha ha, funny Isaac:)




Feeding the goats






I was thrilled for my first parade...it was my nap time.




Watching the horses with Grandma Great







I think I was fascinated by a camel and a llama




Hanging out with Grandpa Great



Isabella really liked me and I liked her too!



My first haircut, why do they always want to torture me when I'm sleepy?






Ummmm, Auntie Brenda, what are you doing?




Snuggling with grandma after my haircut



Me and my stylist




Hanging out with Henry and Sophia



Henry, what's in the bucket?



Checking out the table Mommy dusted off from Grandma and Grandpa's house, it was hers and Uncle Brock's when they were little




Mr. Crazy Pants




Happy Baby




Me and Daddy




Making Silly Faces



This is what I look like when I babble


That's all for now, but I'll be back!




































No comments: