Saturday, June 20, 2009

Breaking in the Halstead's New Pad

Mommy and I took a road trip this week to visit Uncle Brock, Auntie Teresa, Addy and Avery. I was starting to move around pretty good before we left, and after a week of chasing those two girls around I can get anywhere in two seconds flat. We helped them get some things set up in their new house, but we had some time to hang out at the Albia pool too! Here's a short recap of our week...

The neighbors stopped by...on their horses!


Avery, Me and Addy



Cruising around on their new furniture

The Girls!




Building a bridge, very important stuff
Playing in their new bedroom, me in the Dora chair!


Addy giving me a big hug!



Helping Auntie Teresa organize her closet



Legend, the inspiration for my first word, DOG!


Me and the Ladies in the tub!


And finally, here is a video of me laughing and playing with Addy and Avery. We had so much fun, and I was exhausted. I slept a lot of the way home, and went right to sleep at bedtime.


We've got a busy summer ahead of us, so stay tuned. I'll try to get my blog updated as soon as I can!

No comments: