Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well This Has Been A Long Time Coming!

My original title of this post was "Thanksgiving Already"; yikes, I've been slacking! We're going to have to do a couple of small posts to get all caught up. Do I still have followers out there? Leave a comment so I know I am not wasting my precious time....I have big wheels to ride and parks to go to:)

A new sport I developed - Nude Sword Fighting



Nude Raingear


Anna when she wasn't really moving yet, but that has changed my friends!

Meeting Diego's baby brother Adrien.

My Halloween Costume

The New Zoo with Grandma Mueller




I found a new hiding spot


Anna and Jacob - 3 months





Boo at the Zoo!





My First Shiner




Who's that baby in the mirror?


Nude Pumpkin Carving




Trick Or Treat

Cat in the Hat, Thing 1, Thing 2




No comments: