Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

As promised, here are pictures of my birthday party. They got a little crazy with the camera, I mean why wouldn't they, I am adorable. I won't comment on every one and they are a little out of order. This website is not cooperating tonight, and mommy doesn't have the patience to figure it out!




Seriously...you want me to look at the camera with this beautiful caterpillar head sitting in front of me? I don't think so!





Oh, ok, I'll try that...


Mommy giving me permission to dig in!!!



Now I'm getting the hang of this!


Daddy, why don't you want me to touch you, it's only yellow food coloring!


I ♥Lauren



Even Great Aunts like to Party with 1 year olds!


Granny and Gramps!
The Boys...I will soon be joining them, once I start walking that is.

Awww, they really do love each other.


Henry and Sophia wrestling


Sophia being silly and not very ladylike, if I do say so myself!

My Friend Diego!

Guess which color Henry chose!

Sophia reading to me the day after my party

The balloons were my favorite!


The Party Decorations



The day after the party, I was a little tired...and cranky!
THE CAKE...courtesy of Mommy and Auntie Brenda!

The Caterpillar party sub...are you getting the theme here?


You mean that is for moi?

The Santiago's


My buddy Garrett!


Mother, I do NOT want these on my head...until later when you distract me with cake!

Are there any presents for us?
Opening my birthday gifts!


My DA (and that doesnt' stand for district attorney) dad had a little too much fun at my party. He paid dearly the next morning.
Grandma told Mommy to turn this around so I could see the face...duh Grandma, Ernie's on the other side!



Me and Auntie Barb playing with the balloons!



Lauren's artwork


My Friend Evelyn


What's dat Fernando?



Oh, I love it when they all sing to me!


We do have a video of everyone singing Happy Birthday to me, but the length is too long for Youtube. My techinal assistant is trying to trim it down a bit, but has learned that you need a "capture device" to transfer from the camera to the computer to get the video in an acceptable editing format. Any other technical people out there have any suggestions to help her? We'll keep working on it in the meantime!

No comments: